Payment InfoLady Lake Specialty Care proudly accepts Medicare, Medicaid and a wide variety of Commercial Insurance
Medicare may cover a portion of your stay. Typically, Medicare covers those needing a skilled level of care for up to 100 days. Each benefit period is based on a wellness period and a qualifying hospital stay. Our Business Office Manager will be happy to explain the coverage benefits.
Medicaid is a state program that may cover your long-term stay or coinsurance portion of your stay, Benefits are based on both clinical need and financial qualification. While the application process may be confusing, we are here to help. Our Business Office Manager will assist in completing and filing the application.
Many insurance companies will cover your short-term stay at our facility. Each insurance company can have multiple plans or policies and may cover different levels of care. Please contact your provider directly to ensure proper coverage.
What People are Saying About us
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go through rehabilitation at a nursing home?
We have the full rehabilitation set-up including equipment, certified therapists, and a great location. Just like we provide a comprehensive home-like atmosphere for our residents, we do the same for our short-term rehabilitation patients. You will get the great dining, relaxing grounds and courtyards, and 24-hour medical access along with everything else you need for your rehabilitation. Complete rehabilitation requires your therapy sessions as well as relaxing downtime in order to heal.
How is a nursing home different from a hospital?
Nursing homes in the past used to be stark, institutional places that were cold and lonely. We cannot stress enough how much nursing homes have changed.
- Our centers are designed to provide the home-like atmosphere you want for your loved one while still providing any medical care they need.
- We provide social activities for mind and body well-being, companionship, and socialization.
- Our dining services are specialized and provided in a posh and comforting dining room.
- We do not restrict visiting except in certain health crisis situations.
- We have rehabilitation services for extended care and comfort.
- Residents can bring personal items with them.
- We celebrate holidays, birthdays and promote a sense of community.